Ways you can volunteer with WSC
- Contribute your valuable skills to help empower women world wide.
- Submit articles on your experiences in visiting YWCAs across the globe or attending YWCA USA or World YWCA meetings. Contact us via below volunteer form.
- Offer to host World YWCA delegates when visiting this country.
- Let us know how you can add to our programming during our annual meetings and UN Commission on the Status of Women reception.
- Offer to host an informative luncheon or other event in your geographical area to introduce World Service Council to prospective members and donors.
- Offer to speak to local YWCAs in your area to increase awareness of World YWCA and World Service Council activities.
- Celebrate World YWCA Day on April 24 by planning a fund raiser – a breakfast, luncheon, dinner seminar at which information is disseminated via speakers or hand-outs about issues affecting women and children worldwide