- To raise significant funds and provide volunteer resources for the World YWCA and the YWCA USA as a Council to the YWCA Global Relations Committee.
- To inform members of social, political and economic forces affecting women and their opportunities for growth and development.
- To communicate and follow international issues through the World YWCA and World Service Council website and FaceBook pages, reports and newsletters from the World YWCA, YWCA USA, Global Relations Committee and YWCA publications.
- To provide in-person meeting opportunities including an annual business meeting, luncheon and seminar at interesting locations with distinguished speakers.
- To assist in sponsoring a reception with YWCA USA for the World YWCA delegates attending the annual UN’s Commission on the Status of Women hearings.
- To participate in YWCA USA meetings, seminars and leadership events.
- To attend relevant national and international conferences and workshops.
- To provide hospitality to visiting World YWCA leaders and dignitaries.